Wednesday 12 July 2017

The Whitening Jab, I like it !

Have you heard of  the Whitening Jab / Restlyane Skin Boosters 水光针 ? Well if you have not, it's one of the most recommended skin whitening, hydration & rejuvenation treatment. It's been around since 2014, won some awards & now is all the rage everywhere in Japan, Korea, States etc... It's catching on here in Singapore, I've just done it hahhha.... 
 

These whitening jabs or Boosters are especially designed to deliver deep skin hydration. This means increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver lasting moisture and improvements on the skin's surface. The treatment involves a soft gel being injected into the skin which improves the skin's: Smoothness , Elasticity &  Glow The chosen area- usually the whole face, as you want an entire natural look.
Skin Boosters offer a subtle, gradual change in skin quality and elasticity that develops over a 4 week period. What you get is a natural but noticeably invigorated look. The treatment is versatile & can be used:

  • For men and women of all skin types
  • For people with young or mature skin
  • For the face, neck, hands and décolletage
  • For people who want to improve skin structure, (e.g. acne or photo-damaged skin)
Ok .... so how's my experience? I've done it twice so far. The recommended is 3 treatments. The whole treatment is pretty simple. Nurses applied numbing cream all over my face, my face went numb after awhile. Then Dr Keith started with the tiny injections, which lasted for only a short while. With my face all numbed, I don't feel much. After that, they did a mask for me. After that it's over. Bruising???.... ya there's bruising so try to make appointment in the late afternoon or night, you don't want to be walking around after that. As for me, I go straight home & rest my face.

My dad ask me why I do it, he said I'm already pretty enough. I told him, obviously he finds me pretty as I'm his daughter.....lol... Anyway my mum is interested now as this is obviously super good for older women who wants to look better in a more nature way. The natural look could be achieved, as they do it to your whole face & not just selected areas. After the first treatment my skin already has an impressive gain in elasticity & radiance on the cheek areas- YES.... that's the dewy look, if you know what I mean !

Here's the address for anyone interested
Dr Keith Ong @
At 360 Orchard Rd , International Building
# 04-10 , Singapore 238869, Tel; 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open hrs:
Monday & Friday : 10am to 1pm, 3pm to 8pm
Tue, Wed  : 3pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am-1pm
Sun & PH close. 


 OR Parsons Medical, Yishun

779 Yishun Ave 2, #01-1541, Singapore 760779
Tel; 64846010, 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Opening hrs;
Tues, Wed  : 9am to 12 pm
Thurs : 3pm to 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment